Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DO you have a specific phobia that involves kissing?

Ever since one of my familie members told me that they have , and another one told me they could. I am petrefied of kissing anyone in their family circle. Even if I kiss a girl I am unsure of I will get an intense anxity/Depression similiar to identiacal to the one I would get with the family member that told me they have it. I will have hypertension in my head, no motivation, blurred vision and my body will be in shutdown until I get tested or just get out of it. I will be great aftert time and tests then someone kisses me aboutthree inches from my lips, an instant power goes through my body. I need help wit hthis as it is causing me to become antisocial and troubles at work. Can anyone relate?

0 comments:

Post a Comment