Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I walked on my broken ankle.. ? :/?

Today I went downtown with a group of friends and we had to walk about three blocks to where we were going. I'm on crutches and in a cast because I broke my ankle a couple weeks ago and tore some ligaments. Well one of my friends told me I was going too slow and she was like "hurry up! you don't need your crutches, just try putting weight on your ankle." I told her I couldn't put weight on it but she insisted I try. I told her again NO but she just rolled her eyes at me and told me to stop being a baby. So, I did. . stupid idea . .the pain was bearable for about a block til I had to sit down and rest it. :( Now my ankle feels all weird and sore. What did I do to it? I'm so mad at her for pressuring me into walking. . ugh.. . what can I do to make it feel better?

0 comments:

Post a Comment