Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What is the name of this children/tween book?

I'm trying to remember the name of my favorite book when I was a tween. I bought it from the Scholastic book fair at my school...I guess it was 1999 or so. I bought it in elementary school, but it seemed more middle school level. I can't remember the exact details, but I think the book was about a couple of teens who were stuck in their home during a snowstorm and they invited some injured guy into the house. They eventually suspect he's a killer or something. I think the cover showed a picture of a house in a snowstorm. And possibly a snowman. I think maybe the title and author's name were written in purple cursive. I hope someone knows which book I'm talking about because I would love to read it again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment