Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Best way for weight loss for my body type?

Hello everyone. Well I don't want to give my life story so here's the quick version. In high school I always weighed between 155 - 165 lbs. After high school I always weighed 170 -180. Anyways 4 years ago I got married and I've ballooned up to 234 lbs. It's all on my midsection (belly, love handles, thighs) as I have skinny wrists and legs. My mom and dad aren't really overweight to jeans aren't the problem. What I want is a tight, cut body, not like a body builder. Now what I've been told is to not lift weights until I Lose about 30 lbs. Because that will build muscle under fat and I'll just look thicker (Like a football offensive lineman) I've also heard I should lift weights because muscle burns fat faster. I also want endurance too, as I play basketball and flag football. Thanks for your help guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment