Monday, January 9, 2012

I hate drama!?

I'm in middle school and all my friends have gone crazy over boys. They get caught up in so much drama that sometimes I wish i wasn't one of them. I look at my friends all loud and flirty then at the guys they are looking at. the guys don't care one bit. I'll see one give a look of disgust then my friends will shriek and say stuff like he looked ate me! I think he likes me! So a while ago I started hanging out with guys and find life much simpler. But now I can see my guy friends slip into it one by one and its killing me. I know these girls and I know there tricks and I hate watching my buddys get hurt when I know everything thats going on. I try to warn them but by then they think I'm just jealous of their girlfriend. I know this isn't the last time its going to happen and I need help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment