Friday, January 13, 2012

I write songs for my band, but they all like different stuff. How do I incorporate all of the genres?

I have worked in the same band for three years.I write material that fits our sound. We play Blues R&B. clic rock.But when we first got together we were doing material that didn,t work for us. It took A while to find.That nitch.Once we found that formula for us.Our over all sound improved.Plus it made us a tighter band.It has been easier. to write music because,I know what each of us excell at as far as musical ability.Knowing these things give you what you need to insure that you can keep your sound fresh.Trying to make everyone happy is impossible.I doubt your Ideas are going to fly in this combination of musicians.What songs do you play well.This is going to determine where you go musically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment