Monday, January 9, 2012

Is Ouran High School Host Club a good anime?

Hi, I recently started watching this anime since I've seen lots of comments that's great. OK, Ive seen the first 5 episodes and it sucks, it makes no sense, there's not an interesting story, all characters are apparently gay (I have nothing against gays in case). It was just senseless and absurd comedy and there is no story. I dont understand why I've seen so many comments like its one of the best animes. Well,at least so far, I haven't seen anything good to keep my interest. Anyway ill keep watching it til the end because I don't like leaving things half way. There are several romantic anime I've seen and really enjoyed such as: Maison Ikkoku, Marmalade Boy, Hana Yori Dango, Kimagure Orange Road, Love Hina, Bokura Ga Ita, Kodocha. Can anyone tell me if the story gets better?

0 comments:

Post a Comment